- Free Shipping
- Live Support
- Great Holiday Guarantee
Plans cancelled? Hassle free returns with 100% Money Back Guarantee
Connect fuss-free as soon as you land
Data speeds for all your travel needs
Prepaid with no hidden roaming costs
Unlimited Data, Local Calls & Texts for 30 Days
- Unlimited data
- Unlimited calls & texts to US numbers
- 5G data speeds
- Works in USA & Hawaii (Does not include Alaska or Canada)
- Hotspot/tethering enabled at 3G speed
- US mobile number
- 30 days of usage once activated
Things to know
- ⚠️ Important - read Activating your eSIM below
- No ID registration needed
- Coverage on the T-mobile network
- View T-Mobile's Coverage map here
- Compatible with unlocked eSIM mobile phones only
- No recharges available - this is a one-time use USA eSIM
Will this eSIM work in my device?
- All models from the iPhone XS, XR onward, including the iPhone SE 2 (2020).
- From the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra onwards.
- From the Samsung Galaxy Fold, Fold 2 and onwards.
- From the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and onwards.
- From the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and onwards.
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro (does not include P40 Pro+) and Mate 40 Pro
- Google Pixel 3, 3a, 4 and onwards
- Motorola Razr 2019
- Oppo Find X3 Pro, Reno 5 A, Reno6 Pro 5G
You can view a full list of eSIM compatible devices here.
Activating your eSIM
If you buy multiple SIM cards, you'll need to add in the Activation Date for each SIM.
If you want to call or text, you have unlimited calls/texts available to use for 30 days in the United States.
Our SIMs generally have no issues, however, nothing is a guarantee. Sometimes SIMs have technical issues that need troubleshooting.
If you land and your SIM does not work as expected then you need to follow these steps:
Step 1. Ensure you have followed all steps in your digital PDF guide.
Step 2. Reach out to us for support our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. If our technical support cannot resolve your issue you will be entitled to our Money Back Guarantee and we will help you find a local option for the rest of your trip
Simply dial #932# and it will show you how much data you've used. If you receive any prompt/texts about have zero credit balance, you can ignore this!
If you need more data or a longer duration, you will need to purchase multiple eSIMs and swap them out as you go. If you want more than eSIM, you can checkout with the code: MULTISIM10 for 10% off your order.
How do I find my new number?
Your new US mobile number will be sent via text after activation.
Does the USA have reliable data speeds?
We make sure we source our products from the biggest and best USA Telcos available to get you guys the best deals possible, but if you’re in a remote location, there might not be any nearby towers for reception.
You’ll probably find that data speeds are faster in popular metropolitan areas and slower when you are more remote.
It’s also important to note that eSIMs are technical products - where you’re located, what phone you have and how busy the line is can all affect your data speed, just like they back home.