USA T-Mobile SIM Card
Unlimited Data, Calls & Texts | 30 Days
- Free Shipping
- Live Support
- Great Holiday Guarantee
Plans cancelled? Hassle free returns with 100% Money Back Guarantee
Connect fuss-free as soon as you land
Data speeds for all your travel needs
Prepaid with no hidden roaming costs
Unlimited Data, Local Calls & Texts for 30 Days
- Unlimited data
- Unlimited calls & texts to US numbers
- 5G data speeds
- Works in USA & Hawaii (Does not include Alaska or Canada)
- Hotspot/tethering enabled at 3G speed
- US mobile number
- 30 days of usage once activated
- 3 in 1 SIM size (nano, micro & standard)
- Comes with a SIM tray opener
- ➡️ Click here for USA eSIM
Things to know
- No expiry - can be held inactive as long as needed
- Activation Date needed - read Activating Your Travel SIM Card below
- Simple plug & play activation
- No ID registration needed
- Coverage on the T-mobile network
- View T-Mobile's Coverage map here
- Compatible with GSM devices (Oceanic)
- Works in all unlocked mobile phones (not in tablets/wifi devices)
- No recharges available - this is a one-time use USA SIM card
Will this SIM work in my device?
Here is a list of phones that are compatible with the T-mobile network:
- iPhone Models: 6, 6 Plus, SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 12, 12 Pro & newer
- Samsung S series Models: S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 5, Note 8, Note 9, S10e, S10, S10+, S20 , S20+ & S20 Ultra 5G, S21, S21 5G and S21+ 5G
- Google: Nexus 6P, Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL & Pixel 4 and Newer models
- Huawei: Mate 8, Mate 9, Mate 10 Pro, P20 Pro, P30, P30 PRO, P40, P40 PRO
- OnePlus: 5, 5T, 6,7
Activating your Travel SIM Card
Domestic Shipping (US)
What are your delivery methods?
Free - First Class Mail (3-5 business days)
$8.99 - Priority Mail (2-4 business days)
When do you dispatch orders?
Same day dispatch before 4PM EST, every day of the business week.
Orders after 4PM EST are sent the next day.
How do I track my order?
You will receive a tracking number via email after we have dispatched your order from our office, you can track online with USPS.
What if my order goes missing?
If your order goes missing, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order is deemed missing we will send you a replacement order via express post.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not ship outside of the US currently.
How can I make calls & texts?
If you want to call or text, you have unlimited calls/texts available to use for 30 days in the United States.
Our SIMs generally have no issues, however, nothing is a guarantee. Sometimes SIMs have technical issues that need troubleshooting.
If you land and your SIM does not work as expected then you need to follow these steps:
Step 1. Ensure you have followed all steps in your SIMs digital PDF guide.
Step 2. Reach out to us for support via Facebook live chat or email us at email@example.com
Step 3. If our technical support cannot resolve your issue you will be entitled to our Money Back Guarantee and we will help you find a local option for the rest of your trip
Simply dial #932# and it will show you how much data you've used. If you receive any prompt/texts about have zero credit balance, you can ignore this!
If you need more data or a longer duration, you will need to purchase multiple SIM cards and swap them out as you go. If you want more than 1 SIM card, you can checkout with the code: MULTISIM10 for 10% off your order.
How do I find my new number?
Your new US mobile number will be texted to you after activation in the US.
Should I buy a USA SIM card online?
Yes you can! We recommend buying before you fly, so everything is sorted ahead of time. This means you can just pop your local SIM in when you land in the USA and be good to go! It’s the easy and stress-free option, and means you don’t need to waste precious holiday time trying to find a local SIM shop once you arrive.
The best way to buy a USA SIM card is online. It will be shipped to your home address via regular mail - just make sure you choose the appropriate shipping method so it arrives in time! We do offer a few options via our website, so feel free to scope out what works best for you.
Does the USA have reliable data speeds?
We make sure we source our products from the biggest and best USA Telcos available to get you guys the best deals possible, but if you’re in a remote location, there might not be any nearby towers for reception.
You’ll probably find that data speeds are faster in popular metropolitan areas and slower when you are more remote.
It’s also important to note that SIM cards are technical products - where you’re located, what phone you have and how busy the line is can all affect your data speed, just like they back home.