Our eSIMs will only work in eSIM compatible devices that are unlocked!
What is an unlocked device?
If your device is unlocked, it means it can connect to the network of any carrier.
For example, if you bought your phone from Telstra or Optus or AT&T, it's highly likely that your phone is locked and our SIMs will not work in your phone.
If you bought your device outright from retailers like Best Buy, JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman, it's most likely unlocked.
If you're unsure, the best way to find out is to call your network provider and ask! They'll be able to unlock it for you too. This might incur a fee!
eSIM Compatible Devices
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2 (2020)
- iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13. 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 3 (2022)
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, 15 Pro Max
*On iPhone 13 and 14 models, you can have two eSIMs activated at the same time.
*iPhones from mainland China and iPhone devices from Hong Kong and Macao (except for iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone XS) don’t have eSIM capability.
*iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are not compatible with physical SIM cards in the USA.
iPads with eSIM (only iPads with 4G connectivity):
- iPad Pro 11″ (model A2068, from 2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9″ (model A2069, from 2020)
- iPad Air (model A2123, from 2019)
- iPad (model A2198, from 2019)
- iPad Mini (model A2124, from 2019)
- IPad 10th generación (modelo 2022)
- Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20+ 5g
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ 5G, S21+ Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+, S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 5G
*The following Samsung devices are not compatible with eSIM:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G/5G
- Samsung S20/S21 (US versions)
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G (US versions)
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra (Versions from the US and Hong Kong)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (Versions from the US and Hong Kong)
- Google Pixel 2 (only phones bought with Google Fi service)
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3 (not including phones bought in Australia, Taiwan or Japan. Phones bought with US or Canadian carriers other than Spring and Google Fi don’t work with eSIM)
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3a (not including phones bought in Japan or with Verizon service)
- Google Pixel 3a XL
- Google Pixel 4, 4a, 4 XL
- Google Pixel 5, 5a
- Google Pixel 6, 6a, 6 Pro
- Google Pixel 7, 7 Pro
- Google Pixel Fold
*Google Pixel 3 devices from Australia, Japan, and Taiwan are not compatible with eSIM.
*Google Pixel 3a from South East Asia is not compatible with eSIM.
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
The Huawei P40 Pro+ and P50 Pro are not compatible with eSIM.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Find N2 Flip
- Oppo Reno 5A
- Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G
- Oppo Find X5
- Oppo Find X5 Pro
- Oppo A55s 5G
- Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- Sony Xperia 10 IV
- Xperia 10V
- Xperia 1 IV
- Sony Xperia 5 IV
- Sony Xperia 1 V
- Sony Xperia Ace III