Prepaid Travel eSIM
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100,000+ Happy Customers
eSIMs are instantly delivered to your email!
🚀 Fast 5G/4G: Enjoy 6GB for 12 days or 10GB data for 30 days of seamless connectivity
💰 Transparent Pricing: No hidden or recurring fees
📧 Instant Delivery: Receive your eSIM immediately via email
👍 Easy Activation: Just scan the provided QR code - no ID registration required.
🌎 Wide Coverage: Get coverage all over Japan on the local Softbank network
- Data: 6GB/12 days or 10GB/30 Days (No daily limit)
- Speed: 5G/4G/LTE
- Calls & Texts: None - Data Only
- Network: Softbank
- Coverage: Works in Japan
- Compatibility: Unlocked eSIM compatible devices (View below)
- Hotspot/Tethering: Yes
- Recharges: No
- ID requirement: None
- Delivery: Immediate via email
- Activation: Scan QR code from email
- When to install: Anytime before your intended travel date
- Validity: Starts on first network connection
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100,000+ Happy Customers
Prepaid Travel eSIM
How do eSIMs work?
1. Check Compatibility
You can find the list of eSIM compatible phoneshere.
2. Buy your eSIM
Choose an eSIM plan that fits your travel needs and get it delivered instantly via email!
3. Scan & Activate
Scan the QR code in your email and turn on Data Roaming to activate your eSIM. Start using it right away!
Is my device eSIM compatible?
- iPhone 14, 14 Mini, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max, XR
- iPhone SE (2020, 2022)
- Apple watch SE
- Apple watch series 3, 4, 5 and 6
- iPad Pro 11″ (model A2068, from 2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9″ (model A2069, from 2020)
- iPad Air (model A2123, from 2019)
- iPad (model A2198, from 2019)
- iPad Mini (model A2124, from 2019)
- IPad 10th generation (2022)
*On iPhone 13 and 14 models, you can have two eSIMs activated at the same time. *iPhones from mainland China and iPhone devices from Hong Kong and Macao (except for iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone XS) don’t have eSIM capability. *iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max are not compatible with physical SIM cards in the USA.See all compatible devices
- Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20+ 5g
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ 5G, S21+ Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22+, S22 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Z Fold2 5G, Z Fold3 5G, Z Fold4
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Z Flip3 5G, Z Flip4
- Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra
*The following Samsung devices are not compatible with eSIM:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G/5G
- Samsung S20/S21 (US versions)
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G (US versions)
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra (Versions from the US and Hong Kong)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 (Versions from the US and Hong Kong)
- Pixel 2 (only phones bought with Google Fi service), 2 XL
- Pixel 3 (not including phones bought in Australia, Taiwan or Japan. Phones bought with US or Canadian carriers other than Spring and Google Fi don’t work with eSIM), XL
- Pixel 3a (not including phones bought in Japan or with Verizon service), 3a XL
- Pixel 4, 4a, 4 XL
- Pixel 5, 5a
- Pixel 6, 6a, 6 Pro
- Pixel 7, 7 Pro
- Pixel Fold
*Google Pixel 3 devices from Australia, Japan, and Taiwan are not compatible with eSIM. *Google Pixel 3a from South East Asia is not compatible with eSIM.See all compatible devices
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro (The Huawei P40 Pro+ and P50 Pro are not compatible with eSIM)
- Motorola Razr (2019), Razr 5G
- Huawei Mate 40 pro
- Microsoft Surface Duo
- Oppo Find X5, X5 Pro, X3 Pro
- Nuu Mobile X5
- Oppo Reno 5A, Reno 6 Pro 5G
- Honor Magic 4 Pro
- Sony Xperia 10IV
- Fairphone 4
- Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
eSIM Compatible Devices
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2022)
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPad Pro (2018 and onwards)
- iPad Air
- Watch series 3
- Watch series 4
- Watch series 5
- Watch series 6
- Watch SE
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4a
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 6a
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 7
- Pixel 7 Pro
- P40 Pro (not including the P40 Pro +)
- Mate 40 Pro
- Razr 2019
- Razr 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip4
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold4
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S22
- Galaxy S22+
- Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy S23
- Galaxy S23+
- Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Planet Computers
- Gemini PDA
- Rakuten Mobile
- Rakuten Mini
- Hand 5G
- Find X3 Pro
- Reno 5 A
- Find X5
- Find X5 Pro
- Xperia 10 III Lite
- Xperia 10 IV
- Xperia 1 IV
- Xperia 5 IV
- Magic 4 Pro
- 12T Pro
- Aquos Sense6s
- Aquos Wish
Why Simify eSIMs?
No more switching SIM cards - keep your home number for calls & texts.
Say goodbye to pricey roaming fees and hello to cost-effective eSIM plans.
Skip the wait —receive and activate your eSIM within 5 mins!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s super easy! After receiving your eSIM details by email, go to Settings > Cellular/Mobile > Add eSIM/Cellular Plan on your device. Enter or scan the eSIM information, enable data roaming, then restart your device. That's it! For more detailed instructions, check out the device-specific steps in your eSIM email.
Activating your eSIM is easy! After setting it up on your device, it usually activates instantly. If not, restart your device and voilà, you're active and connected!
Immediately! We'll send you your eSIM details via email soon after your purchase, usually within a few minutes. It’ll have all the details about your eSIM, how and when to install & activate!
You can install your eSIM any time before your intended travel date - your plan will only start when you land at your destination and it connects to a network!
Your plan will only start when you land at your destination and connect to a network!
Absolutely! If your phone is dual SIM compatible, you can use your eSIM and a physical SIM at the same time. This means you can use one for data and one for calls.
Unfortunately, this is a data-only eSIM so it does not come with calls & texts. We’d recommend using data apps like Whatsapp, Messenger, Viber & Skype to make calls & texts using your data while travelling!
You can find how much data you've used in your phone settings!
Settings > Mobile > Scroll to find Current Period Roaming
If you're using a wifi device, unfortunately, there's no way to check your usage.
Settings > Connections > Data Usage > Billing Cycle and data warning > Select the period from the day you started using the SIM to the current day. Save and your data usage will be shown
We’d recommend grabbing a new eSIM from the website and following the same installation & activation process to get more data! We don’t offer top-ups at the moment!
eSIMs are designed to only be used on one device so once you install it - don’t uninstall it as it cannot be reinstalled again.